presentations in an easy-to-use, 3LCD projector.
For professional presentations with detailed images, designed for
small-to-medium-sized venues, the Christie LX601i 3LCD digital projector is your
LX601i 3LCD digital projector
XGA 3LCD 6,000 lumen digital projector
The Christie LX601i provides professional-quality
presentations at an affordable price. This feature-rich, XGA resolution
projector offers 6000 ANSI lumens at 3000:1 contrast ratio for bold, detailed
images. The optional lens suite includes a selection of zoom lenses with
repeatable position recall capabilities that make the Christie LX601i ideal for
small-to-medium sized applications and multiple screens.
The Christie LX601i has an intuitive LCD menu for easy set up and
maintenance. With the projector’s USB port, presenters can use wireless devices
to present their data.. The Christie LX601i also has an instant texting
messenger function that displays messages as an overlay on the screen. This is
ideal to communicate in real-time to projectors on the network. .
This projector is low maintenance, with features such as long-lasting lamps,
a filter with up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, and 0.3W standby
operation, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
The Christie LX601i is equipped with AMX Device Discovery and Crestron’s RoomView™ for easy integration with third-party control systems. AMX Device Discovery:
- Improves the way AV installations are programmed, managed and operated
- Makes programming easy
- Makes operation with an AMX control system effortless.
Crestron RoomView software provides a custom-configurable interface for remotely monitoring, managing and controlling every device in every room from any computer. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently.
The Christie LX601i, equipped with all the features you need, makes giving professional presentations in your workplace easy and affordable.
- 6,000 ANSI lumens
- XGA native resolution
- Intuitive LCD menu for easy set up and maintenance
- Suite of optional lenses with repeatable position recall
- Long life, 330W UHP lamp (standard mode: 2500 hours;
eco mode: 3000 hours) \
- Hybrid filter operates for up to 20,000 hours reducing
- Built-in security features that limit access to
projector controls and menus
- Can be used at high altitudes - up to 10,000 feet
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and
easy presentation set up